Five Easy Home Remodel Ideas
Looking to give your home a new look. Here are five ways easy home remodel concepts.
Looking for an easy home remodel? Home remodels do not always mean tearing up the entire house. Here are a few easy ways to remodel your home and add a feeling of luxury.
1. Add a custom front door- Custom doors can add a feeling of luxury to any home. Curbside appeal is the first chance to wow house guests or spruce up a home that you are looking to sell. The benefit of a custom door means you can size it to fit in your existing door frame. For more door ideas, click here.
2. Add an accent wall- Want to add some interest to a living room, kitchen or dining room? A wood accent wall is an easy addition to create interest and character for a new look from refined to rustic. Engineered flooring products are a great option for a glue down option for wall application.
3. Add or upgrade shutters- Another way to instantly upgrade your home’s curb appeal is with custom shutters. Shutters not only add beauty and interest to your home but they have several additional benefits. They help regulate the temperature in your home, keep hot afternoon sunlight at bay, and they are built to last. Cypress exterior shutters will last a lifetime due to its natural rot resistance. For more information on custom shutters, click here.
4. Add custom natural wood moldings- Upgrade your home’s moldings from baseboards to window moldings to crown moldings with reclaimed heart pine or cypress to instantly add warmth to your home. Want a little more drama? Add wainscoting to any room.
5. Replace carpet with hardwood flooring with rustic appeal- Another option for a home remodel is pulling up that old carpet and putting down hardwood floors. Reclaimed engineered flooring is an easy transition. Its glue down application typically allows door heights and molding heights to remain the same.