Achieve Ideal Style Using Reclaimed Beams
Reclaimed beams are here to stay as an interior decorating must! They are an eco-friendly option that add character and intrigue to any space. Not just for the rustic style, reclaimed beams can be stained, painted, or fresh sawn to meet any style or application. Where you are building a new home or remodeling an existing one, here are a few must have concepts to add an element of reclaimed wood to your home.
1) Create a feeling of Old New Orleans luxury.
2) Create a custom mantle.
3) Step back in time with European grandeur.
4) Summer evenings in an outdoor oasis.
Reclaimed beams are a gorgeous addition to any outdoor living space, adding charm and luxury while blending with the natural surroundings.
5) Create a farmhouse style kitchen.
Kitchens and exposed, natural wood surfaces are a match made in heaven. These home owners opted for a rustic, farm house style kitchen which paired perfectly with original surface beams.
6) Retreat to traditional mountain living.
Post a Comment